Last Week’s Goals:
Do something to help the victims of Boston - Complete.
Gym 3 times, Jillian Michaels 2 times, Cheerobix 1 time - I’m counting this even though it wasn’t exact. Instead I did Gym 2 x (because of a severe gym fail), Jillian 2x and Cheerobix 2 x
Take pictures of shoes and bags and add to my app - Did shoes, not bags. Also took clothes to Crossroads and got $70!
Organize movies and games - Done!
5. Buy gifts - Sort of. Bought 1 of 3.
6. RSVP to shower - Not yet, will do tomorrow.
7. Stay within points/track EVERYTHING (yes even that peanut butter you just ate while making your sandwiches for the week) - Um, not really, but I don’t think I did too bad.
This Week’s Goals:
1. Survive work week/huge presentation. Breathe.
2. Work out at least 3x
3. Be a good eater
4. Make packing list - everything I need, nothing I don’t. Must fit in suitcase.
5. Get a new debit card, fight false charges (someone stole my debit card number/has been spending money in Europe….)
6. Get washing machine fixed.
7. Get pedicure.
8. RSVP to shower
9. Get gifts